Thursday, January 16, 2014

We do not have much to report as far as adoption goes. Our dossier will be sent to China as soon as our last document comes back from the Chinese consulate. 

We had two hours between some doctors appointments. I found this park for the girls and they had it totally to themselves. I often do doctors appointments for two girls on the same day. Jillian and Josie are very close to each other and like playing together.




Josie had a midnight run to the ER because of croup. She recovered quickly!


I am not sure what they were doing but they sure looked cute!



She looks very pleased to have her own drink.


I took Janna to the eye doctor and she wanted to try on some of the glasses.


1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Your children are so precious!

    How exciting to find a family so similar to my own! We live in C/S. We are also a large family and adopting two beautiful children from China. We sent out dossier to China on the 7th of November. I don't when we LID, but we got LOSC for one of our kids and we continue to wait for the other LOSC. See you in Guangzhou?! :)

    Blessings, Addie

    ReplyDelete